- Recieving God's Salvation
- Memorizing over 3000 Bible verses
- Memorizing James,Titus, 1&2 Peter, 2 Timothy, & Colossians
- Competing in the National Bible Bee twice, and making it to Nationals both times
- Writing a poem entitled "What our Flag Means to Me" and wining 1st place in an essay contest
- Winning the Bob's Red Mill Baking competition three times
- Winning 3rd place in a essay contest for the Humane Society
- Learning to play Harp
- Help my friend with her blog
Sometimes we don't see the outcome of small endeavors for God,
most of the time the big picture is really blurry, but as we take each step in faith,
and do whatever God brings next the Hard things become easier,
and reality becomes more about God, and less about us!
The Christian Life is a series of Hard things done on a daily basis by people
who are uncommonly in love with God, and desire to please Him at all costs!
And so, we press on daily, with the in altering truth
of God's Word written on our hearts, not seeing the future,
but knowing that with God all things are possible!
What hard things has God accomplished through you in your life?
I'd love to hear your comments!